Barclays Says Its Next Investment Bank Boss Will Be an OutsiderBy
Staley, McFarlane face shareholders at bank's annual meeting
Diversified bank `safest,' CEO tells investment bank critics
Barclays Plc indicated it has ruled out internal candidates to lead its investment bank as Chief Executive Officer Jes Staley, himself an external hire, moves his search outside the firm.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders