Amgen Tops Sales and Profit Estimates, Boosts 2016 ForecastBy and
Sales of top drugs Enbrel, Neulasta, Aranesp all increase
Revenue rises 9.8%, profit jumps 17%, aided by cost-cutting
Amgen Inc., boosted by higher drug sales and the effects of a cost-cutting campaign, reported first-quarter revenue and profit that topped analysts’ estimates. The biotechnology giant raised its forecast for the year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's