Why Spirit Airlines Wants to Fly to Smaller Cities
Spirit Airlines Inc. flies to roughly 200 markets and says its ultralow-cost model would work in more than 500. Its new chief executive officer, Bob Fornaro, is ready to test that notion by starting flights to some smaller cities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's