What Gives? Traders Bet Fed Shift on Hold Yet Treasuries RetreatBy
Seven-day decline is longest for Treasury index since 2013
Investors shun the safety of Treasuries as oil, equities gain
Traders are betting the Federal Reserve will delay raising interest rates when a two-day policy meeting ends Wednesday, and that ought to be welcome news in the Treasury market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts