UN Blacklists Tanker With `Illicit' Libyan Crude Near MaltaBy , , and
Ship anchored in Mediterranean with 650,000 barrels of crude
UN move may provide grounds for the vessel to be seized
The United Nations Security Council added a tanker carrying Libyan oil to its sanctions list in response to the latest dispute between competing governments in the North African country after Malta refused to allow the ship to dock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing