Ukraine Revamps Gas Prices for IMF Loan as Nuland Warns on GraftBy and
Government agrees to unify household, industrial tariffs
U.S. calls for court reforms, crackdown on corrupt officials
Ukraine’s new government overhauled household heating prices to help restart a $17.5 billion loan from the International Monetary Fund as the U.S., another major donor, told the ex-Soviet republic it must start prosecuting corrupt officials.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone