U.S. Crude Stockpiles Could See Return to 1929 Levels: ChartBy
If analysts are right, crude oil supplies in the U.S. may have surpassed the 540-million-barrel mark for the first time since 1929. An Energy Information Administration report set to be released Wednesday at 10:30 a.m. ET will tell us for sure. Analysts surveyed by Bloomberg say U.S. crude supplies probably expanded by 1.75 million barrels in the week ended April 22.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts