Stock-Tracking System Years in Making Gets Renewed SEC PushBy
Regulator seeks comment on plan for building massive database
Audit trail meant to help agency quickly unravel flash crashes
A long-delayed plan that’s supposed to help U.S. regulators get to the bottom of what causes stock-market disruptions is getting a renewed push.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas