Ruble Seen Near Tipping Point as Russian Rate Pause Drags OnBy
Currency gain of 7% is top trigger for rate cut, survey shows
Central bank has paused since July amid turmoil in oil, ruble
Look to the ruble for clues about the Russian central bank’s path to restarting the easing cycle it froze nine months ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's