Pending Sales of Existing Homes in U.S. Rise More Than ForecastBy
Index of signed contracts reaches a 10-month high in March
Gauge last month climbs 2.9 percent from a year earlier
More Americans than forecast signed contracts to purchase previously owned U.S. homes in March, an encouraging sign as the housing market was entering its busiest selling season of the year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas