No Rebound for Dymon Macro Hedge Fund After First Annual LossBy
Macro fund gained 0.5% in March, lost 0.1% in first quarter
The March return was helped by bet on Korean won, Asian bonds
Dymon Asia Capital (Singapore), which has pledged to return performance fees unless its main hedge fund can recoup losses from bets on the Swiss franc in January 2015, failed to make progress toward that goal in the first quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's