JPMorgan Sees Draghi as Buyer of Last Resort for EquitiesBy and
ECB purchases have helped European bonds beat stocks
Investors are losing faith ECB stimulus can spur equity gains
For equity investors, Mario Draghi’s adventures in the credit market have been something less than a boon.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas