Hedge Fund Investors Have Fallen in Love With Merger Arb (Again)By and
Outperformance may be short-lived as deal flow slows
Paulson & Co., Manikay have raised new funds to bet on deals
With hedge funds losing money and bleeding assets, a handful of firms and clients are pinning their hopes on corporate marriages -- just as the best returns might be behind them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single