Fed Waits for Economy's Green Light to Hike as Risks AbateBy and
Statement signals optimism about consumer spending, jobs
Policy makers refrain from definitive signal on June rate rise
The strong conviction about growth, inflation and global stability needed to raise interest rates didn’t show up for officials at the Federal Open Market Committee meeting this week. They’re still open to finding it soon.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks