Fast-Growing Lender Srisawad Sees Opportunity in Sluggish Thai EconomyBy
Consumer lender plans to open 400 local branches in 2016
Big banks have become stricter in approving loans: Director
Srisawad Power 1979 Pcl, Thailand’s biggest consumer lender, plans to open 400 branches and acquire loans from other banks this year as it sees the nation’s sluggish economy providing fertile ground for expansion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas