EU Carbon Surges as Lawmakers Mull Ways to Strengthen MarketBy and
EU lead lawmaker says he's open to ideas how to boost prices
Market supported by French President's comments on price floor
The price of emitting greenhouse gases in the European Union jumped to the highest in more than three months as politicians floated new plans to strengthen the world’s biggest cap-and-trade program.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts