Photographer: JOHANNES EISELE/AFP via Getty Images
China's $1 Trillion Bond Leverage Unwinds as Pimco Senses PanicBloomberg News
Investors get squeezed as bond prices fall, repo rates rise
``It looks like everybody is cutting their leverage''
China’s bond traders are getting a painful lesson on the dangers of leverage.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing