China Forestry Liquidators Sue IPO Arrangers, Other AdvisersBy and
China Forestry Holdings Co.’s liquidators sued the investment banks and other advisers on the timber producer’s 2009 Hong Kong initial public offering for alleged offenses including breach of contract and misrepresentation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone