BBC Should Be Sold Off to Investors, U.K. Think Tank SaysBy
`Free-market' group calls broadcaster out of step with times
With charter up for renewal, critics seek privatization
A U.K. think tank with a self-described “free-market” political stance is calling for the British Broadcasting Corp. to be sold off to private investors, saying the world’s oldest national broadcaster is biased in its news coverage and too close to political processes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's