America Movil Falls the Most in Eight Years on Earnings MissBy
Latin America's largest wireless carrier sinks 11% in Mexico
`Overdue downward revision' expected, Itau analyst says
America Movil SAB plunged the most in eight years after billionaire Carlos Slim’s phone company posted first-quarter profit that missed analysts’ estimates, showing increasing vulnerability to economic and competitive conditions across the region.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’