Tech Pack Said to Explore Strategic Options Including SaleBy
South American packaging group attracting sponsor interest
Company sold stake in Alusa subsidiary to Amcor this month
Tech Pack SA, one of the largest packaging groups in South America, is considering strategic options including a sale of the entire company, said people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations