Reconciling With Apple Could Cost Samsung $9 BillionBy
Company said to be in talks to supply for next iPhone model
Samsung would boost production of OLED phone displays
After years of battling Apple Inc. in courtrooms and retail stores, Samsung Electronics Co. may be ready to offer an olive branch. That’s expected to cost the Korean company almost $9 billion upfront.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations