Russia Sees No Moves to Cap Oil Output Before June OPEC MeetingBy and
`No one has contacted us' to keep talks going, Novak says
Energy Ministry plans to meet with Russian oil producers soon
Russia doesn’t anticipate any new initiatives to freeze oil production before an OPEC meeting scheduled for June, according to Energy Minister Alexander Novak.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets