New York Times to Eliminate as Many as 70 Positions in ParisBy
Moves are part of plan to make print operation more efficient
Redesigned global edition will have more analysis, opinion
New York Times Co. plans to eliminate about 70 jobs in Paris as it concentrates editing and pre-press print production for its international edition in New York and Hong Kong to cut costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm