Mexichem Falls as Plant Blast Seen Tightening Region Vinyl ChainBy and
Mexico largest petrochemical maker down 8.3% since accident
Plant shutdown seen disrupting regional PVC supply chain
The fatal blast at Mexichem SAB’s Clorados III plant this month has sent shares of Mexico’s largest petrochemical maker to their biggest three-day slide since January 2015. And that may be only the beginning.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's