Malta Bars Entry to Tanker Carrying East Libya's First OilBy , , and
Ship now anchored off Malta with 650,000 barrels of crude
U.S. says oil sales shouldn't be outside `legitimate channels'
Malta barred entry to a tanker carrying the first oil cargo shipped by the government in eastern Libya since the country with Africa’s biggest crude reserves split into competing power centers in its east and west.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing