Italy Said to Consider Tobin Tax Freeze to Aid Bank IndustryBy , , and
Levy introduced in March 2013 could be suspended indefinitely
Attempts at a pan-European levy on transactions unsuccessfull
Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi is considering the suspension of a levy on financial transactions introduced in Italy three years ago as it seeks to shore up the country’s banking sector, a government official said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single