Italtile Plans to Buy Ceramic Industries in $259 Million DealBy
Italtile Ltd. plans to buy the 75 percent stake that it doesn’t own in Ceramic Industries (Pty) Ltd. for about 3.75 billion ($259 million), a deal that the South African tile and bathroom-furniture retailer will fund with cash and proceeds of a stock sale.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's