IT Glitch Allowed Theft of LuxLeaks Documents, PwC Auditor SaysBy
LuxLeaks trial kicks off over leaked files on secret tax deals
French trio risk high sanctions over criminal theft charges
A quirk in PricewaterhouseCoopers’ IT settings made it a cinch for a whistle-blower to obtain thousands of documents cataloging secret tax deals between big clients and Luxembourg, an auditor at the firm said on the first day of a trial that may determine the role of informers in global tax scandals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders