India Joins U.S. With Rules for Drones as Safety Concerns MountBy
Proposes mandatory registration of all drones with regulator
Drones popular at Indian weddings, shooting of Bollywood films
India joined the U.S. and Japan by stepping in to regulate unmanned aerial vehicles as nations around the world scramble to tackle safety concerns drones pose along with the numerous benefits they bring.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed