Germany's Yield at 7-Month High Versus Japan's Before BOJ MeetsBy
Spread is too wide given monetary easing of ECB, BOJ: Mizuho
Twenty-three of 41 analysts expect BOJ easing on April 28
Germany’s yield premium over Japanese government bonds reached the widest since September amid speculation the Bank of Japan may ease policy again this week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says