Emerging-Market Assets Advance With Oil as Investors Await FedBy and
Egyptian stocks rise to eight-month high as protests fade
Currencies end three-day decline as real, ruble strenthen
Emerging markets halted their declines as an advance in oil offset caution before the Federal Reserve’s comments this week on the pace of U.S. interest-rate increases.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing