Apple Becomes the Dow's Worst PerformerBy
Stock loses more than $40 billion in market cap after earnings
Apple's decline latest inclusion misstep for investors
Apple Inc.’s fourth post-earnings plunge of the last five quarters has handed the iPhone maker a distinction it could do without, making it the Dow Jones Industrial Average’s worst performer since it entered the gauge a year ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks