Citigroup Executive Pay Draws More Investor Ire Than Bank SizeBy
About 64% of shareholders vote for executive-pay plan
Less than 4% favor further study into additional asset sales
More than a third of Citigroup Inc. shareholders voted against the bank’s proposal for executive compensation, while more than 96 percent opposed a plan to review whether the company should shrink further.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone