Anglo's Coal-Mine Sales Said Slowed by South African UtilityBy and
Pembani and Royal Bafokeng said to be among bidders for mines
Eskom wants to transform ownership model for coal mines
Anglo American Plc’s sale of its South African coal mines will probably run into next year as bidders struggle with attempts by state power utility Eskom Holdings SOC Ltd. to transform its relationship with coal suppliers, according to two people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap