What to Expect From a Tough Quarter at Barclays in Four ChartsBy
Analysts see 20 percent drop in investment banking and trading
CEO Staley reports results from his first full quarter at helm
Jes Staley will report results from his first full quarter at the helm of Barclays Plc on Wednesday and his bet on the firm’s investment bank isn’t set for a strong start.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing