Wary Energy Bankers Trying to Sell Loans Backed by Oil ReservesBy
Reserves-backed loans trading hands amid regulatory pressure
Some lenders selling RBLs at steep discounts: Haynes & Boone
Banks are trying to unload loans once thought to be the safest form of energy credit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts