Thailand's Chularat Targets Chinese Couples Wanting Second ChildBy
Company to open fertility clinic as one-child policy ends
Chularat sees revenue rising 20% this year as it adds beds
Chularat Hospital Pcl, which runs health-care facilities in the provinces east of Bangkok, predicts revenue growth will accelerate as it adds beds and looks to attract Chinese couples to a new fertility clinic.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders