RBS Sees China `Black Swan' Risk From Loans for Non-Bank FinanceBloomberg News
Chinese banks’ surging lending to non-bank financial institutions such as fund managers may pose a “black swan” risk for the nation’s financial system, according to Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States