Pioneer Natural Rises After Boosting Full-Year Output TargetBy
Shale driller's Spraberry/Wolfcamp wells exceeding estimates
Company posts smaller-than-expected first-quarter loss
Pioneer Natural Resources Co. shares rose after the company lifted its 2016 production growth target -- without increasing spending -- because wells drilled in a West Texas shale field are pumping more crude than expected.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts