Offshore Yuan Falls for Fourth Day on Bets PBOC Has Weaker BiasBloomberg News
Monetary authority lowers fixing to lowest since March 28
Currency fell to lowest versus basket since 2014 last week
The offshore yuan headed for its longest losing streak in a month against the dollar as the central bank cut the fixing and speculation grew authorities are comfortable with greater currency weakness.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's