Norway Boosts Withdrawals From World's Biggest Wealth FundBy
Monthly withdrawal rises to NOK7.4 billion from NOK6.7 billion
Fund has said investment income can cover withdrawals
Norway increased withdrawals from the nation’s wealth fund again in March, running ahead of estimates made by the central bank just two months ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks