London's Chelsea Barracks Homes Said to Sell at 200% PremiumBy and
Qatari Diar Real Estate Investment Co. has sold almost 30 homes at its $4.3 billion Chelsea Barracks project in London before the properties are offered to the wider market later this year, according to a person with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's