Kuwait Emerging From Strike With Plans to Have Record Oil OutputBy
Production set to reach 3.15 million barrels a day by June
Kuwait oil workers ended strike while maintaining labor talks
Kuwait plans to boost oil production to more than 3 million barrels a day within months, doubling output from where it stood during last week’s oil-worker strike.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets