Housing Making a Tentative Entry Into Busy U.S. Selling SeasonBy
New-home sales fall for third month on slump in western U.S.
Number of houses on market reaches highest level since 2009
When it comes to the biggest purchase Americans can make -- a new home -- there are still some pockets of tentativeness.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States