HFT Unfair Access Claims Said to Be Challenged by Indian BourseBy
Letter to say NSE broke no rules and question earlier finding
Panel advising India's regulator recommended an investigation
The National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. will in the coming weeks submit a detailed report to its regulator to challenge claims that high-frequency traders gained unfair access at its venue, according to people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks