Hedge-Fund Investor Aurora to Return $5.4 Billion to ClientsBy
Hedge-fund investor Aurora Investment Management will return the $5.4 billion it oversees to clients over the coming months after a takeover of the firm collapsed, according to a letter to investors seen by Bloomberg News.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks