Evergrande Jumps After $555 Million Deal to Buy Calxon StakeBy
Lucror's Zhou says move might signal mainland re-listing
Evergrande says land reserves to be enhanced with acquistion
Evergrande Real Estate Group Ltd. shares surged in Hong Kong after it agreed to pay 3.6 billion yuan ($555 million) to acquire a stake in China Calxon Group Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards