EU's Top Banks Likely to Face Stiffer Leverage Rules, Scope SaysBy
The European Union’s biggest banks will probably face tougher leverage-ratio requirements than smaller lenders when the bloc puts final rules in place, according to Scope Ratings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas