Malta Bars Entry to Tanker With East Libya's First Oil ShipmentBy , , and
Ship now anchored off Malta with 650,000 barrels of crude
NOC in Tripoli says oil shipment from east is `illegal'
Malta barred entry to a tanker containing the first oil cargo shipped by the government in eastern Libya since the country with Africa’s biggest crude reserves split into competing power centers in its east and west.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders